Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Why are Imams telling women about nail polish?

I have never herd a Muslim woman ever tell a man what its like to be a man. So why is it that I hear imams telling women about nail polish. These guys show no respect for women and it annoys me that they considered themselves religious because I am a Muslim and I see my girls as equals. Our Profit Mohamad treated women as equals so why is it that men these days call themselves Muslims yet they treat women in a bad way.
Why is it that only old guys think they know what its like to be a muslim. Why dose it take a bearded, hairy chested old man get tell others the practice of being muslim and also what its like to be a women. How would he know.
Sometimes I wonder why these guys are so into making a women's place so low. It leads me to believe that if women have rights they would stay away from people like that. When I see old duds who claim to be religious preach of whats it like to be muslim especially how to be a muslim women, I feel like I want to punch them in the face. Not only that I'm afraid to punch them in the face because I fear I won't be able to stop myself from punching the crap out of guy who says stuff like that.

1 comment:

  1. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. /  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may be surprised why I put things like this here but I really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking financial help or going through hardship with their business or want to start a business project can see this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.


    ReplyDelete